Trinidad Drilling – Garden City, KS
- Assist in rigging up, rigging down and transporting of drilling rig and equipment.
- Maintain and lubricate machinery to keep it running efficiently.
- Take care of all the motors and mechanical equipment on the rig including hours since last service, oil & filter changes,etc.
- Troubleshoot mechanical problems and make minor repairs to prevent and/or correct these problems.
- Operating forklift to handle, sort and move drill tools, pipe,and other materials on location.
- Checking the oil, oil pressure, temperature, fuel pressure and radiator water level and record information in the daily engine report during tour.
- Learning, following & promoting workplace safety practices.
Firebaugh Precast – Colorado Springs, CO
- Use AutoCad create technical drawings for engineers as well as production.
- Use AUtoCad to search and resolve conflicts for design purposes.
- Use AutoCad 3D to create 3D models for catalog purposes.
- Work closely with production team to ensure proper communication and accurate production of product.
- Closely track inventory of numerous parts needed to construct products.
Yellow Cab of Colorado Springs – Colorado Springs, CO
- Answered a constant flow of customer calls.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
- Acted professionally and patiently when addressing negative customer feedback.
- Met or exceeded service and quality standards every review period.
¥ Carefully studied schematics to ensure that all repairs were performed correctly.
¥ Worked hoisting and lifting devices to place heavy parts into place.
¥ Maintained an updated inventory of all available replacement parts.
¥ Ensured safe handling of potentially hazardous materials such as lubricants.
¥ Overhauled and fabricated machinery in often hard-to-reach locations.
¥ Inspected all completed repairs to ensure compliance with industry regulations.
¥ Took necessary safety precautions when working in areas with severe weather conditions.
¥ Performed routine inspection and control tasks to ensure efficiency of operations.
¥ Coordinated efforts with drillers to ensure adherence to design parameters.
¥ Worked as part of a team for larger repair and maintenance projects.
¥ Ensured that all necessary parts and supplies were transported to the rig site.