Nutrition and Health Essay
2670 Words11 Pages
Nutrition is a process that involves the breakdown of food and other substances in the mouth useful in the delivery of body energy. Practicing healthy diet can lead to avoidance of both the known and the unknown health issues. Poor diet is harmful to an individual’s health and cause diseases like kwashiorkor, scurvy, obesity and metabolic syndromes. Popkin (2011) said that “In the last 20–30 years, the world has reduced its water intake, shifted towards sugar-sweetened beverages, increased its proportion of food that is sweetened and ultra processed and reduced its intake of many health components of our diet, including legumes, fruits and vegetables" (p. 83). Different types of foods contain various nutrients that range from fats,…show more content…
There are various ways that help individuals lose weight, but individuals have little awareness and tend to misunderstand how fatty foods and poor methods of weight loss can affect their health. According to the weight and nutrition status goals for healthy people 2020, strong science maintains that eating a healthy diet is essential to keep a healthy weight. These goals emphasize changing weight and diet by addressing the behavior of persons, strategies and environments to support the issue in various settings, such as healthcare organizations, worksites, schools and communities. This paper looks at how some weight loss or fat and fad diet adversely affects personal health. It further examines the problem of nutrition and the status of weight, ways and effects of weight loss among individuals and come up with strategies to solve them. Also, it looks at rising issues in dietary and gives out recommendation for the improvement of personal health. Also, it aims at promoting health and reducing chronic risks of infection by consuming healthy foods and maintaining and achieving a healthy weight.
People have misunderstood for a long time that the issue of nutrition and response to weight loss. Nutrition plays a bigger role in addressing the issue of weight loss. Many of food patterns have noticed for effective loss of weight. Ramage,
Collection Of Great Topics To Explore In A Research Paper On Health Diet
When it comes to choosing research paper topics, health issues are always topical as they concern all people regardless of their gender, age, religion, etc. Health diet is especially relevant as so much in our life depends on what, when, and how we eat.
Interesting Research Paper Topics About Health Diet
- Understanding food nutrition labels. Explain why being able to understand food labels can help people make healthier choices.
- Alcohol and heart diseases. Are regular alcohol consumption and healthy diet compatible?
- On the importance of inculcating healthy eating habits in early age.
- Why can healthy diet reduce the risk of cancer and diabetes?
- Healthy diet and blood pressure: is there a direct connection?
- Overview of the unhealthy eating habits in America.
- Economical benefits of promoting healthy lifestyle and diet.
- How to eat healthy if you are a vegetarian?
- The role of society in developing eating disorders.
- Can vegetarian diet be a solution to all problems?
- Is raw food diet so healthy?
- Healthy immune system and nutrition. It’s no secret that the ability of the human body to resist viruses depends on nutrition. Discuss the best nutrition solutions for the human immune system in your study.
- Can healthy diet stop or at least prevent aging?
- Are media responsible for eating disorders as well?
- Why do people prefer junk food to healthy food? What ingredients make junk food so attractive?
- The college diet and how it changes eating habits.
- Comparing compulsive overeating and Anorexia Nervosa.
- How a balanced diet can improve our psychological condition.
- Why may high-protein diets for weight loss turn out harmful?
- Is organic food an integral part of the healthy diet?
- Misconceptions about nutritional supplements.
- Why are natural supplements not necessarily safe? Explain why it is desirable to consult a doctor before taking one or the other nutritional supplement.
The number of research paper topics for healthcare is actually incalculable, so you may as well do a little brainstorming to come up with your own original topic. The main point here is that you should choose something that interests you so you have enough motivation to do the job. If you need more information on the nutrition-related issues, look at here.
How You Should Write Your Health Diet Paper
Take the following steps after you have chosen the topic for your study:Do methodical research.
Use different sources of information for your health diet study. Go to the library and search the web – it’s actually not so important where you find the information. More important is though that it’s accurate and true. Once you have gathered the data, carefully sort through it. Highlight the most important facts and ideas and cross out the passages that are in discordance with your views.Formulate the thesis statement.
It’s nothing but the main idea of your paper encapsulated in one or two sentences. Make your thesis statement sound strong so your reader has no doubts about what position you are going to defend. “Governments should spend more on nutrition education in schools. Americans risk becoming a sick nation otherwise” is an example of such statement.Start writing.
Start with an outline so you have a list of everything you are going to talk about in your paper before your eyes. Write the first draft then, concentrating more on the essence of your study rather than on grammatical correctness. The draft ready, take a break and revise it paying attention to the logical flow of your writing and how persuasive you are at getting your message across to the reader.
Finally, carefully edit and proofread your health diet paper so its phrasing is smooth and there are no grammatical or other errors in it.